The best camping gear is reliable, sturdy and fits your personal camping style! Getting away to experience natural darkness in the wilderness is awesome BUT you still need to see. The best camping light ideas include solar powered, battery powered, strings, phone charging, remote controlled and the type you can wear!
Campsite Light Options
When it comes to camping tips for safety and security, proper light sources top the list!
SOLAR POWERED Camping Lights
Solar Motion Lights
When this gear’s built-in PIR motion detection sensor is triggered, it automatically turns on a bright light to illuminate the area.
- It’s a great choice to add a temporary steady beam of light in an area you don’t want continuously lit.
- When triggered, it will turn on at the high intensity and keep a 2,300 square foot area lit within a 40-55 foot range for 20 seconds during motion detection. Then, it will turn to dim or off, depending on which mode you choose.
- The next time you’re in your sleeping bag and you hear something outside, this emergency light will provide the outdoor lighting you need to check out the situation in a hurry. Hopefully it won’t be a bear getting into the food you left out on the picnic table!
If you go on fall camping trips, or if you are a year-round camper who takes winter camping trips, make sure you compensate for the reduced number of daylight/sunshine hours if you are using solar powered lighting options.
MPOWERD Luci Original – Inflatable Solar Light
Using the sun to power your camp lights is genius but having the unit deflate to a super-small compact size for storage and transportation is even better!
- This MPOWERD Luci Original has really bright LEDs and lasts up to 12 hours on a single charge.
- You blow it up (like a small beach ball), it’s waterproof and lightweight!
A string of lights is what most people use to hang from shade awnings but we also hang our inflatable lanterns from our RV awning too.
- We like how bright this light is and hang it on our awning frame next to the door into our RV.
- It provides the perfect amount of light to safely get up and down the steps without tripping.
Also, rope lighting is an excellent choice to provide enough light to brighten pathways after the sun sets. Taking camping safety precautions, like eliminating tripping hazards, is a way to keep happy campers smiling.
MPOWERD Luci Color – Multi Color Inflatable Solar Light
Want to add a splash of color to your campsite lighting? The MPOWERD Luci Color has an awesome color-cycling mode and features 8 different colors!
- The power button on the bottom of this rechargeable lantern allows you to toggle through color settings.
- It’s inflatable, lightweight, waterproof and lasts up to 7 hours on a single charge.
DUAL-PURPOSE SOLAR Lights
Dual purpose kind of lights are great when you are planning and packing for simple camping trips with minimal gear.
LuminAID PackLite Hero 2-In-1 Supercharger Portable Solar Phone Charger And Lantern
We love camping gear that is collapsible for easy storage and that runs off of solar because we do most of our camping off-the-grid in National Forests.
- This LuminAID PackLite Hero 2-In-1 Supercharger Portable Solar Phone Charger And Lantern has a built-in 4000 mAh lithium-ion battery that can be charged by the solar panel or by USB through the included cord.
- On the brightest setting, this rechargeable camping lantern produces over 300 lumens of LED light. It can also recharge your smartphone or tablet through the 5V 2 Amp output port.
- When it is fully charged, this awesome camp lantern will give you approximately 100 HOURS of light on low mode!
- There are 5 brightness settings … one setting is an emergency SOS flashing mode.
- It is one of the most lightweight and compact lanterns that provides camp lighting AND a phone charger in one little package … it only weighs 10 ounces … packs down to 1-inch thick for transportation and storage … expands to a 6-inch cube to diffuse the glow. It is IP67 rated meaning it is 100% waterproof and dustproof … and it floats!
- It is also available in a less powerful and less expensive 2000mAH battery model.
This is one of the coolest rechargeable lanterns you will find for camping! And, they make awesome gifts for campers who have everything!
If you keep your phone charged, get a free flashlight app that will let you have a super-bright beam right from your phone! That is just one of the best camping apps you should have before your next trip!
Solar devices that have the ability to provide luminosity and charge your electronic devices are really great when you are playing a geocaching camping game and you need your phone to navigate to find the hidden treasure as well as providing enough brightness if your trek extends beyond sundown.
Why stop with solar charged lighting? If you want to get off the grid and harness the free, clean and never-ending power of the sun on your trips, solar camping is easier than most people think if you have the right gear!
PROPANE Camping Lanterns
Camping propane is a great fuel solution for lanterns. It is inexpensive, efficient and really easy to transport to your campsite … and, there are so many more uses for it beyond gas lanterns!
Coleman Northstar Propane Lantern
I did not reach out to Coleman to ask them how they named their Coleman Northstar Propane Lantern but I have a pretty good idea! If you are not careful, you might mistake this one as the North Star itself!
- Well, that might be a bit of exaggeration, but not by much … this little lantern produces a whopping 1540 lumens on its highest setting and you can dim it down as much as you desire.
- It operates using a 16.4-oz. propane cylinder for up to approximately 4 hours on high and 9 hours on low.
- The InstaStart ignition means you don’t need matches to get this thing lit.
It is one of the best propane camping gear items we reviewed. If you are using a gas lantern camping light that is powered by regular camping propane cylinders and you want to re-use them, you should check out our blog post How To Refill 1 lb Propane Cylinders, Tanks And “Disposable” Small Camping Propane Bottles for tips!
Best Propane Lanterns Reviewed
Not sure which is the best propane lantern for you? Check out our reviews to help you decide!
The first thing I have to say is that these cute little candle lanterns don’t use propane, they actually use citronella scented torch fuel.
- They don’t provide high power light, but they do have a beautiful glow that will enhance your dinner table.
- The thing you will love about them is that they are double-duty useful tools. They provide great mood lighting but also have the same benefit as citronella candles to keep the mosquitoes and bugs away from your table while you enjoy your meals.
- The only thing you may not like about these torches is that they are glass so you have to be careful when you transport them.
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY Powered Camping Lights
It is nice to be able to recharge batteries rather than throw them out and replace them.
Supernova Halo 180 Extreme Rechargeable LED Camping And Emergency Lantern
The Supernova Halo can be easily hung from the top of your tent by its hook but it also has a magnetic base which allows you to securely mount it too.
- The built-in 1800mAh rechargeable lithium lantern battery can act as a mini “power bank” for charging your mobile device at the campsite.
- A full charge will give you 5 hours of light … there are 5 modes including: maximum, medium, low, slow pulse and quick flashing which can be used as an SOS signal.
Hanging camping lights that are lightweight enough to hang from almost anything are great because you don’t want to go searching for a tree branch that is sturdy enough to hold a 300 pound gorilla! LOL
15W 1600LM Portable Outdoor Rechargeable LED Work Light And Mobile Device Charger
This design includes a stand and handle which is convenient to set the work light on the ground, tables or hang from trees and awnings at the campsite.
The rechargeable Lithium Batteries provide approximately:
- 4 hours of high-brightness white light, or
- 5 hours of low-brightness white light, or
- 8 hours of red and blue flashing.
This unit also has 2 USB ports so you can charge your mobile devices during your camping trips too.
If you are using a heavy duty, wall-plug, work light on your camping trips, you are most likely camping in an RV with access to shore power or a generator. We have a handy calculator and chart with standard RV and camping gear average power requirements in our Best Quiet Generators For Camping post.
BATTERY POWERED Camping Lanterns And Lights
Batteries are a common way for campers to power their gear. They are convenient, easy to pack and available just about anywhere.
Black Diamond Moji Lantern
If you are looking for a really compact, lightweight piece of camping gear that produces amazing light output for its size and weight, the Black Diamond Moji Lantern is something to consider.
- It measures a mere 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.2 inches, weighs only 3.2 ounces and has a TriplePower LED that radiates 100 lumens!
- If you don’t need that much light … no problem … just use the dimming switch to adjust the brightness to your heart’s desire.
- This little Diamond Moji runs on 3 AAA batteries, is protected against water immersion and comes in tons of fun colors!
These tiny battery operated lanterns are really popular with backpackers and long-distance hikers.
Mr. Beams Wireless Battery-Powered LED Slim Light
One of my favorite lighting solutions is the one in our RV bathroom. LOL It is so nice to have motion sensor activation on a light when you are trying to find the toilet in the middle of a dark moonless night!
- This Mr. Beams provides 100 lumens of battery powered LED.
- The motion sensor activation means it is one of those dark sticks until movement is detected and the light automatically turns on.
- The auto-shut-off and light sensor help extend battery life too. You’ll get about one year of use with 8-10 activations per day from a set of batteries.
- It has weatherproof housing so it can be used indoors and outdoors.
Etekcity Portable Outdoor LED Collapsible Camping Lantern
These collapsible lanterns run up to 12 hours on 3 AA batteries powering 30 individual low powered LED bulbs.
- The design provides omnidirectional fill lighting for visibility no matter which direction you turn.
- Fold-out handles make portability and hanging easy; the entire thing collapses for storage.
- There are actually 2 battery powered lanterns and 6 batteries that come with this set.
Motion-Sensing Battery Powered LED Stick-Anywhere Lights
These little “hockey puck” style lights are great for RV storage areas like basements, cabinets and closets … especially when you arrive at your campsite after dark and you are trying to find the camping gear you need for set-up that is packed in the dark recesses of your outside, below-the-floor RV basement storage area. The light from the moon and stars just won’t do the job!
- The bright LED lights produce 20 lumens which automatically turn on when motion is detected within a range of 7-10 feet.
- It also has a dusk to dawn sensor and automatically turns off after 15-30 seconds of inactivity which is awesome for extending the battery life.
- You just need to place 3 AAA batteries into the unit and stick it to the surface of your choice … it has a built-in magnet for easy attachment to metal surfaces or it can be attached to non-metallic surfaces using the super-strong 3M double-sided adhesive pad.
- No electrician required!
Camping with small, portable, lightweight campsite lights is the only way to go when you are dispersed camping on public lands. Our family prefers National Forest camping and our post has lots of tips to help newbies navigate the rules for camping in National Forests and the differences between Camping In National Forests vs National Parks.
Portable LED Lantern Tent Camp Light Bulb
This LED Tent Camp Light Bulb has a hanging hook design and is water resistant.
- The dimmer control feature is designed to save energy and maintain long battery life.
- Each lantern light bulb runs on 3 AAA batteries and this camp lightbulb is easily adjusted with a button allowing you to choose from multiple settings too.
If you are planning a camping trip to a National Park, be prepared to supply your own campsite lights and the power to operate them. Most Park campsites don’t have power or water available.
If you are visiting a National Park and don’t really like people … good luck! LOL But seriously, you can totally enjoy your National Park camping trip with help from our 12 Tips To Avoid Crowds In National Parks So You Don’t Go Crazy! post.
LE 300lm Battery Powered Outdoor LED Lantern
The LE 300lm model is water resistant and has 3 modes: low, high, flashing.
- With 300 lumens, this lantern is one of the brightest we are featuring.
- It runs on 3 D batteries which will provide run times of up to: 3 days on full brightness, 6 days on half brightness and 10 days on flashing mode.
Outdoor camping lights that are this bright are really nice to have especially on nights with very dim moonlight.
UCO StakeLight Tent Stakes With LED Light And Emergency Strobe
Using stakes with LED lights helps to illuminate tripping hazards at night. Even when we are camping with our RV, we have gear we need to stake down.
- No matter how careful we were, it seems someone was always tripping over a stake or some type of line/cord attached to stakes that were not lit with any type of tent lighting. That does not happen anymore!
- Each stake can run up to 10 hours on one AAA battery!
Coghlan’s Inside Cooler Lid Light
We think that one of the best camping lights doesn’t light up the campsite at all … It lights up the inside of a cooler!
- When the cooler lid is lifted, this light turns on and automatically turns off after the lid is closed.
- This Cooler Light is simple, smart, super popular and runs on three LR44 1.5 volt button cell batteries.
This is always one of the most popular items for Christmas Gifts For Campers And RV Owners: 100+ Ideas For This Holiday Season. If you are looking for totally unique camping gifts during the holiday season, we keep a running tally of the TOP SELLERS and update our post DAILY!
Odoland Portable LED Camping Lantern With Ceiling Fan
When you need a little light and airflow in your tent, Odoland’s model is a great piece of camping gear!
- It is weather resistant and runs on 2 D batteries.
- A set of batteries can provide up to 37 hours of light through its 18 bulbs providing low powered but ultra bright LED tent lights.
- The fan has low-speed and high-speed settings.
- The design allows it to stand as a fan or hang as a fan or lamp from the hook on the built-in handle.
Super Bright 9-LED Mini Aluminum Flashlights
Mini flashlights are convenient to have throughout your campsite … in your tent, RV and automobile and these flashlights have lanyards for easy hanging and handling.
- A simple push button turns the flashlight on and off.
- Each flashlight is powered using 3 AAA Batteries.
- We love these things so much we got a stack of them for home!
ZEEFO Retro LED Wireless Motion Sensor Battery Operated Night Light
The ZEEFO is an awesome gadget for RV camping … especially when you have guests who get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- The light automatically turns on when someone passes within 6 feet of the sensor and automatically turns off after 15-20 seconds.
- It is lightweight with a stylish retro design and runs on 3 AAA batteries.
Enevu Cube Personal LED Light
I love when readers share their favorite products, and Mike shared this one. Thanks Mike!
The Enevu is a small but powerful cube light that operates with different colors. The white light is the brightest and produces up to 100 lumens for a period of up to 100 hours on the highest setting. You can dim it down too because it has the ability to operate on low-medium-high.
- The size is awesome … especially for light-packing campers. The 2″ cube weighs only 3.42oz.
- This versatile little light is splash proof (IPX4) and has an SOS flashing mode that will run up to 48 hours.
- It operates on 3 AAA’s and is compatible with rechargeable batteries.
Camping Tip: Illuminate your reading! RVs are notorious for bad reading light and tents have zero … so, remember to pack a clip-on light if you plan to catch up on some reading during your quieter camping nights.
Mighty Bright MiniFlex2 Book Light
Catching up on reading is a favorite activity for many campers. Unfortunately, after the sun goes down it can be difficult to see printed books.
- This Mighty Bright can be clipped to almost anything or used free-standing while sitting on its base.
- It is powered by 3 AAA batteries.
MULTI-POWERED Camping Lights
Many people like the idea of using solar camping lights for eco camping but they don’t always camp in areas with lots of sunny days … so, the best camping lights for them need to run on multiple sources of power. Here are a few options…
Portable LED Camping Lantern Solar & Battery
This portable collapsible lantern gives you choices for power. It can run on:
- USB Rechargeable built-in battery
- AA batteries
- It is a low-powered, super bright 360° LED camping lamp that will run up to 8 hours.
- Because it is lightweight, sturdy and water resistant, this rechargeable lantern can be hung from tree branches to light your campsite as well as hung inside tents and under awnings.
- One of the things we like most about these rechargeable LED lantern lights: The sun is not always shining so having solar camping lights that can also be charged with alternative means of power … is a good thing!
Camping lights are in that “don’t ever forget to pack it” category when it comes to loading your gear! Get your FREE copy of our printable camping checklist so you never leave home without something YOU really need (yes, I’m suggesting you make it a personal thing).
HAND CRANK Lights
Hand cranks are not only good for flashlights and outdoor camping lights … They are good when it comes to how to charge phone without power while you are out in the wilderness too!
REMOTE CONTROL Camping Lantern Lights
You might think the creature comforts of remote controls are only found in well-equipped homes … think again!
Ryno Tuff LED Light Remote Control Camping Lantern
This lantern is one of the most brilliantly designed new arrivals to our list of favorite camping lights!
- The 5 settings can be controlled up to 30 feet away with the IR remote control and the highest setting shines an ultrabright white light … 150 lumens strong.
- One of the best settings on this remote control camping lantern is the insect-enemy yellow bulb making the light practically invisible to most insects … including mosquitoes! It does not attract bugs like standard bulbs do!!!
- On the lowest setting this camping light’s battery life will last over 300 hours … on brightest white light setting it will last over 4 hours … and can be fully recharged in less than 4 hours!
- The lantern and casing are 100% waterproof and dustproof making this the perfect LED camping light with remote option for tent camping and hiking.
Luminoodle Rope Light
Rope lights are often called strip lights. The lights are within the rope itself, as opposed to string lights that have the lights hanging from a cord.
- The Luminoodle Rope Light is one of the most exciting campsite lighting ideas because the illumination is really high compared to the size and weight of the product. The rope of lights neatly winds around a small spool to prevent a big tangled mess during storage.
- There are different sizes, 5 or 10 foot lengths, your best option is the longer rope unless you don’t need to span a long way and are using it for really small spaces.
- 10 foot length provides 360 lumens of light, runs approximately 3 hours on the Lithium 4400 Battery Pack.
- 5 foot length provides 180 lumens of light, runs approximately 6 hours on the Lithium 4400 Battery Pack.
- You can purchase this rope light with or without the Lithium 4400 Battery Pack because it runs off of any USB port including computers, batteries etc.
- The really unique thing about these strip lights is how you attach them to different types of surfaces.
- Hang it: They can be draped around people, pets or objects. They can be hung using the “utility loop” or using the “noodle ties” can be looped around small structures, like tree branches.
- Stick it: Magnets that are on the rope itself and can slide to any location on the rope then be attached to metal objects.
- Stuff it: You can coil the rope into a ball around the battery pack and stuff it into the nylon bag to create a sort of DIY lantern.
- The only downside is that you just get 3 hours of light out of a fully charged Lithium 4400 Battery Pack with the 10 foot rope so you’ll need to have a way to recharge the battery pack or carry several of them to continue to power the light for a weekend camping adventure.
- The ropes are available with white lights or colored lights. The colored strand provides 15 various colors, 10 brightness modes and 3 white light modes.
The best camping string lights are often decorative lights for campers that are hung from a travel trailer’s awning. They can also be hung from a canopy or around the entrance to a tent. Because they have a softer light, they are often considered decorative camping lights and borderline on glam camping.
On your next camping trip when you have a rainy night and can’t sit around a campfire, you can still have a good time simulating that classic camping experience. Just place a small string of battery tiny bulbs in glass mason jars. It is a great way to add that twinkle atmosphere the whole family will enjoy.
Coleman LED Lantern Camping String Lights
These Coleman string lights never go out of style because they are so cute with the mini camping lanterns hanging from the string.
- A string has 10 little lanterns that shine brightly with their LED camping lights.
- Each string requires 3 AA-cell batteries.
- We have 3 sets of these and hang them from our shade canopy and around our tent door or RV awning (whichever we happen to be camping with on a particular trip.) Did I ever mention how much we LOVE camping?!?
LED Water Drop Fairy Solar String Lights
These fairy lights are awesome for gently lighting an area at the campsite with a festive multi-color mood.
- They are water resistant and are powered by its solar panel.
- You can choose from steady-on or flashing modes.
- There is also a light-sensitive function so the lights will automatically shut off when the ambient light is 15lux or higher.
- Other options include single color strands.
Colorful lights add lots of camping fun atmosphere to your campsite.
Globe Outdoor Solar String Lights
These globes provide up to 8 hours of a stylish lighting feel.
- This set has a built-in rechargeable NI-MH battery which is powered by a small solar panel which is attached to a stake and adjustable for efficient absorption and conversion of direct summer and winter sunlight … it will even charge on cloudy days!
- It is IP65 waterproof and withstands heavy rain and snow (not that many people go glamping in the snow but it is nice to know you could if you want to!)
The combination of solar camping string lights + camping lights for awnings = RV boondocking (in most cases). Never done it before? No worries, we’ll show you how! If you are like us, you will never want to visit a regular campground again!
Dragonfly Solar String Lights
In keeping with a stylish camping theme, these dragonflys are a cute way to capture the feeling of insects in nature.
With 30 LEDs and 8 modes, these fun colorful lights last about 8 hours after charging with the small solar panel that attaches to a garden stake.
Lots of people like to use these colorful critters as camping awning lights.
LED RV Camping Lights
We do a lot of boondocking off-the-grid where we use solar panels to recharge our RV batteries as our main power source. If you swap your RV’s incandescent light bulbs for efficient LEDs your RV battery will love you forever! Check out our post that has tips on How To Choose, Use And Maintain The Best RV Battery.
12 Volt Reading Camper Lights
If you like to do a little reading in bed, overhead RV lights are usually insufficient and never seem to point in the right direction!
- A great option is to install 12 Volt Camper Lights For Reading that are specially designed for … you guessed it … reading!
- These LED camper lights allow you to direct the light where you need it providing soft and evenly distributed, wide angled light for reading.
- These lights come in a set of two and because of advanced LED technology, they are not prone to flickering, humming or RF interference.
Camping Lights You WEAR
If you “wear” your lights on your head, you will always have the light with you and it will be pointing in the direction you are looking. This is really handy when you are trying to make dinner after the sun goes down and you can’t see your campfire cooking equipment without some help!
Night Runner Shoe Lights
Have you ever thought about wearing LED Shoe Lights at the campsite? If not, you should!
- These lights fasten securely to most shoelaces, are weatherproof, fast-charging and have 2 ultra-light LED lights that produce 360 degrees of visibility!
- The lithium ion battery charges via micro USB and retains power for 2.5 hours on high setting and 5 hours on low.
- These lights were made popular with night runners but are all the rage now with campers too!
LE Battery Powered LED Headlamp/Helmet Light
If you have ever set-up or torn-down your campsite in the dark, you know the importance of hands-free lighting.
- LE’s headlamp is lightweight with an easily adjustable elastic headband.
- It has 4 modes including 3 levels of brightness using white light and a flashing red mode.
- This headlamp is IP44 WEATERPROOF rated; it is protected against splashing water from all angles.
- It runs on 3 AAA batteries.
My husband swears by his camping headlamp … so much so … when I asked him to come up with his camping gift wish list I was going to share in our Outrageously Unique Camping Gifts For Men post he included this headlamp! I was like … you’re kidding, right? Nope, he was not kidding … He loves this thing!
RED Camping LANTERNS
Personally, I love the classic look of a traditional red camping lantern.
Stansport Hurricane High Oil Red Lantern
The Stansport metal lantern with a glass globe and uses standard lamp oil to light its adjustable wick.
- This lantern is 12 inches tall but it is also available in an 8 inch design too.
- When we use camping gear that produces a flame, we are always cautious about fire hazards so we are particular about where we place it to avoid accidents.
Backyard Safari Mini Kids Camping Lantern
This fun little lantern is a 5-inch tall real, working, LED light lantern that runs on 3 AAA batteries.
- This cool piece of camping gear has a carabiner clip for hanging the kids camping light from little backpacks, tree branches, tents and more.
- It is water resistant and recommended for kids 6 years and up.
- We think this is the best camping lantern for kids because it is totally functional and looks like real camping gear but has a cute, kid-friendly touch!
Glow In The Dark Light Sticks
If you ask kids, they will tell you glow sticks are the best camping lights!
- So, if you decide to use them on your camping trip, you better get a few extras for the little ones because playing with glow sticks is one of the top after-dark fun camping activities that kids love to do!
- Neon is a fun way of lighting your campsite with color splashes just about anywhere.
- These sticks glow for 8–12 hours, come in 5 bright colors and are lightweight enough to hang from tents, awnings, tree branches etc.
- Who knew kids toys could actually make fun little lights for campsite settings too?
Camping TENTS WITH LIGHTS
The easiest way to hang camping tent lights is not hanging them at all! Camping tents with led lights built in is sort of like putting up a pre-lit Christmas tree … it is almost cheating but oh – so – cool!
Core 6 Person / 9 Person / 10 Person / 12 Person Lighted Tents
The CORE has tents with wall mount controls that adjust the three brightness settings of the lights.
- You can actually press on the switch from the inside or outside of the tent … then the diffusion panel goes to work … evenly dispersing the light throughout the tent.
- The 3 settings range from high (950 lumens) to medium (300 lumens) to night light (35 lumens) and runs for 50 hours, 110 hours and 250 hours respectively … all on 4 D batteries.
- You can find a tent with lights that fits the size of your camping family.
One of the most popular campsite lights is not a mechanical light at all … it is the glow of a campfire! Depending on the size of your fire, it can light up most of your campsite. And, if the moon is bright … you may not need much more light that those two natural campsite lights provide on their own.
Light-A-Fire 100% All Natural Fire Starters
The only gadget you may want would be something to help you get your fire started.
- These pods are all-natural made from American pine wood shavings and food grade wax.
- Each pod burns approximately 15-20 minutes so you only need one to light a fire.
If you like doing fun camping related DIY projects … especially with kids … you may want to make your own fire starters to provide your natural campfire campsite lights! Check out our How To Make Homemade Fire Starters Using Dryer Lint Easy DIY Camping Project post for instructions and our cute outer wrappers that have trivia questions about Smokey Bear!
Camping Lights For SPECIAL HOLIDAYS
Lights For Halloween Camp Trips
Make your lights do double-duty when you are camping on Halloween. These Halloween Camper Lights provide light and create a festive feel to your campsite.
More Camping Tips
We have awesome camping trips for every aspect of your trips!