The new Teva Zymic is an earth-friendly sandal that affords a lighter footprint, thanks to its recycled EVA midsole/topsole and RPET webbing, the Zymic sports a wider platform for inherent stability.
Upping the ante with puffier straps for foot-hugging comfort, this earth-friendly travel companion delivers a fresh dose of modern styling.
The Teva Zymic sandal is ideal for all-day wear, light hikes, and mooching around town in comfort.
Teva Zymic highlights
- Cushioned webbing upper with an added filler made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® provides all-day comfort
- Welded TPU details provide added splash protection
- Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- The sandwich heel strap mesh is soft, breathable and made with up to 80% recycled polyester fibers
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- MAX-COMF sole technology features a dual-density foam bottom made from up to 30% recycled EVA with a cushy footbed providing instant step in comfort, and a thick responsive midsole for lightweight support and stability
- 30% recycled EVA midsole provides maximum, lightweight comfort
- Injection-molded outsole made from up to 20% recycled EVA is flexible and provides outstanding comfort and performance
Priced at £70 you can shop the new Teva Zymic range here.
Where to next?