Crampons Ice Cleats Traction Snow Grips for Boots Shoes Women Men Kids Anti Slip 19 Stainless Steel Spikes Safe Protect for Hiking Fishing Walking Climbing Mountaineering
(as of Dec 06,2022 17:38:15 UTC – Details)
Cimkiz Ice Traction Cleats Details:
*Material:Stainless Steel and TPE
*Shoes type: Hiking boots, Sport shoes, Fishing boots and mountaineering boots,etc. How to use?
1. Toes into the sign of FRONT
2. Stretched to the heel,can be fixed
3. The front of wire and toe cap should keep a line
4. Use the Strap to keep the ice cleats solidly attached to shoes How to save?
*Just wash it with clean water. Keep clean and dry after use.
*Be sure to be kept sealed after dry and avoid exposure to sun.
*Take care of your Crampons and it will take care of you.Warm Tips:
1. NOT Recommended for indoor use.
2. This product DOES NOT include the shoe/boots. The pictures are only to show more item details for your reference.
3. The “L” mark on crampons means size “Large”, not meaning “Left”. There is no Left or Right difference for crampons products.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Package Dimensions : 9.57 x 6.89 x 1.69 inches; 15.2 Ounces
Item model number : TCB-M
Department : Unisex-adult
Date First Available : September 5, 2018
Manufacturer : Cimkiz
ASIN : B07H4BL4KL
Durable and stretchy material: Made from thermoplastic elastomer(TPE),5mm thicker than ordinary rubber,till strong performance under -45°C.Easy to put on&off with adjustable strap.Won’t tear or snap,ensure long lasting comfort and durability
Widely used and unisex: Suitable for male and female of any age including teenagers,adult,elders. Used on angled terrain,ice roads,icy driveway,mud and wet grass,dangerous sections of trail,etc.Great for trail running,hiking,and ice fishing
Flexible and pocket size: Suitable for various kinds of sports,hiking shoes,boots,mountaineering boots. The strap ensures more comfort and safety.Portable and lightweight,can be put into the carry bag included and will not take up much space
Note:The “L” mark on crampons means size “Large”, not meaning “Left”. There is no Left or Right difference for crampons products. If you do not know how to wear it, please check the last picture for your reference